Saturday 17 April 2010


it's a rainy day and it's the last day of sch.. well i still have exams to go but officially today is the last day of the sem and also mean last time for me to go for lectures.. i don't really feel much about this..i can't wait to get out of sch anyway..but i know some day in the future i will miss the times i spent in school.

woke up at 6am this morning and cycled to ecp, all the way to outward bound site..suppose to exercise.. and just when i was about to begin my journey home, i felt rain drops.. gosh that's when i really started to step on the pedals hard..that's when i started to sweat.. but well, in the end i was still caught in the rain but it was a cool feeling.. the wind was chill.. the rain drops were big.. but my body was burning and i was breathing hard.. i stopped at the traffic light.. and looked up.. haven't seen raindrops from that angle for a long time. and haven't felt rain smashing on my face for an even longer time.. then i smiled..i don't know why.. just felt relax.. perhaps this is my day.. my rainy day..

and after school i went to watch the real 'my rainy day' with gx..haha.. and what made my day was.. a free poster.. i was just passing a casual comment to the cashier.. 'so what do u guys do with the posters..' (because the 'my rainy days' poster' was there last week and gone today) and the cashier said 'oh you want the poster? give me a moment, i will check for you..' and she came back with that big poster in her hand.. and it's free.. woo that just made my day.. i guess those movie posters has no use to them after displaying.. and her small gesture worth so much to me.. like made me feel that.. there is still free lunch in this world..haha.. and don't u just love that poster..

No comments: